Our hotel is located on the shores of Lake Geneva, between the city of Geneva and Lausanne. The region – known as La Côte, one of the most beautiful in Switzerland – is dotted with picturesque villages and charming vineyards. Close to modern conveniences but far from city noise. Ready to be pampered? We’re waiting for you.
SHUTTLE FROM/TO GENEVA AIRPORT OR COPPET STATION
- On reservation only, upon avaibility
- Schedule: Monday to Sunday: from 8:00am until 8:00pm
- Reservation mandatory : +41 22 960 81 81 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Take the A1 highway and get off at the Coppet exit. Our hotel is just a further two-minute drive. We have plenty of free parking available (200 parking places).
- Take the A1 highway in either direction between Geneva and Lausanne
- Take Exit 10, “Coppet–Divonne”
- Head in the direction of Coppet
- If you’re coming from Geneva, turn right then take the first exit from the roundabout
- If you’re coming from Lausanne or Divonne, cross the highway and take the first exit from the roundabout
- Follow Rue des Champs Blancs until you arrive at the hotel
There are 4 trains per hour to Coppet from both Geneva and Lausanne. Then you can reach our hotel by taxi or public bus or our shuttle (on request upon avalability) Bus schedule
Geneva Airport offers direct connections with most major European cities. From the airport, you can reach our hotel by taxi or our shuttle (on request upon avalability)
TRAVEL FREELY BY BUS OR TRAIN IN THE REGION
With the explore card, you’re free to use public transport in the region. Travel freely to discover the many sights!
Order your card directly when you book your room!