FAR FROM IT ALL, YET CLOSE BY
Our hotel is located on the shores of Lake Geneva, between the city of Geneva and Lausanne. The region – known as La Côte, one of the most beautiful in Switzerland – is dotted with picturesque villages and charming vineyards. Close to modern conveniences but far from city noise. Ready to be pampered? We’re waiting for you.
getting to everness
Take the A1 highway and get off at the Coppet exit. Our hotel is just a further two-minute drive. We have plenty of free parking available (200 parking places).
- Take the A1 highway in either direction between Geneva and Lausanne
- Take Exit 10, “Coppet–Divonne”
- Head in the direction of Coppet
- If you’re coming from Geneva, turn right then take the first exit from the roundabout
- If you’re coming from Lausanne or Divonne, cross the highway and take the first exit from the roundabout
- Follow Rue des Champs Blancs until you arrive at the hotel
There are two trains per hour to Coppet from both Geneva and Lausanne. One of our free shuttle buses will pick you up from the train station and take you to our hotel (a five–minute drive).
Geneva Airport offers direct connections with most major European cities. From the airport, you can reach our hotel by taxi or in one of our free shuttle buses.